Look at me go! Another award! I’ve seen bloggers I follow receive this award from time to time, and figured that since I write about 1 thing (My Story) which is the opposite of versatility, I would not be nominated, but alas, I have been! I did a little digging and found the meaning behind this award:
“This award is given to deserving blogs with less than 1000 followers and it typically recognizes the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page…”
So I guess I was more deserving that I originally thought because my fellow blogger, Jade Costello has nominated me! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for recognizing my blog in such a small yet meaningful way.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.
- I used to be a florist, but I cannot grow flowers or keep them alive. Fortunately, being a florist mainly dealt with arranging. 🙂
- When I was 12-14, I was in a motorcycle club with my parents. One year, they were the Chapter Couple, which made me the Chapter Princess. The irony to this was I was going through my gothic phase and despised being called Princess.
- I played the flute for 9 years while I was in school, and have only picked it up once since graduation.
- I taught myself how to juggle during spring break in middle school.
- I have a complicated relationship with cheese: I don’t like raw cheese, but will try any at least once because I want to like cheese. I can only tolerate it in certain foods like pizza, pasta dishes, Mexican dishes… I hate cheeseburgers!
- I am allergic to alcohol. It won’t kill me or anything, just when I drink it, it causes my muscles to contract like I’ve been working out, specifically, my biceps, quads, and parts of my neck.
- Although fall is my favorite season, I love the snow and snowboarding!