OK… I know I said I was taking a brief hiatus from blogging for the holidays, but I was just nominated for this award and these posts practically write themselves…
- Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog
- List the rules
- Display the award on your post of the award
- List seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 blogger for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them
Facts About Little ‘Ol Me
- I am an introvert. I am the type of person who prefers to stay home and watch tv/movies or play video games instead of ‘going out’ because I don’t like to be around people; they tend to aggravate me, yet most people find me friendly and approachable.
- This one is not so much a fact about me, but my father…. he’s a rocket scientist…
- I have a weird obsession with engagement rings. I like to look at them, read about their history, learn about different stones; they’re just so beautiful and I can’t wait to have one of my very own (with a semi-precious stone, white gold, possibly cushion cut with pave diamonds from the early 20th century [more specifically, from the 20s or 30s])… yeah, I might have a problem.
- I have only left the country once to go to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, but I will be going to England and France with my Fella in a couple of months (in 68 days to be exact) and I am so stinkin’ excited about it! Plus, I will be meeting his Mom for the first time, so I’m also I bit nervous.
- Other than my Fella, my Mom is my best friend. She’s just the coolest person in the world.
- When I turned 23, my Mom admitted to me that I have a long-lost half sister. She had a baby when she was a teenager (before she met my Dad) and gave her up for adoption. That news totally rocked my world.
- I hate wearing socks without shoes! I don’t know if my feet are claustrophobic (is that a thing?), but once my shoes come off, so do my socks, but I have cute feet, so why keep them covered anyways!?
These nominations are just some ‘lovely’ blogs I’ve been into lately. I hope you all stop by and show them some love.
Until next year…