I don’t know if you guys and gals have noticed, but I have moved on from telling My Story of my horrific past to sharing my thoughts and feelings on certain topics. For me, as the writer, it’s refreshing. Don’t get me wrong; I started this blog specifically to share my story with people; to help, to inform, to move on… but I like this change in material and am interested to see where it takes me.
Before, when I received this award, I was in the midst of telling my story and didn’t feel all that deserving since I wrote primarily about one thing: my life. But now…? I feel a bit more deserving, so thanks for noticing my attempts at broadening my genre of blogging, Nick! Nick over at Nick’s Notions is a new blogging friend I’ve recently made (he only started his blog a couple weeks back). You all should go check out his site. He just posted a day-in-the-life of his dog Sadie, from her POV; how cute!? He writes about whatever he wants and it’s always a joy to read.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.
7 Facts About Moi:
- I fell on stage after a band performance in front of the audience and a panel of judges. (*Gives you an idea how graceful I am not)
- I can make a solar oven out of a Pringles can. 😉
- A few years back, my personal email was hacked. Someone sent a spam message to my uncle for an erectile dysfunction medication. I was horrified when he asked me about it!
- I’ve posed for a boudoir photo shoot.
- I love music, but I have never downloaded a song. I’m not sure I even know how… I prefer to have CDs of all my music. Is that weird?
- When I was little and people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I told them: A Ruby Tuesday’s waitress. #aimhigh I’ve never worked in the food industry. #childhooddreamfail?
- I love being naked. When I’m home, I’m usually wearing little to no clothing and I sleep in the nude. TMI…?
Quinn at When Do I Get The Manual
Anthea at The Bold and the Bitchy
‘Jason’ at Confessions of an Adulterer
Amanda at On Another Coast
Toodles (as I know him) at WicNoodley
Lacey at Minnesota Yogini
Giulia at justanothersinglegirlinlondon
Rob at Single Dads Are Cool
Heather at Art. Travel. Eat. Repeat.!
Lucy (I believe) at Lucindafer
These blogs are ones that I’ve recently started following and have been enjoying immensely. If you’re in the search for comical writing styles, check out Quinn, Anthea, ‘Toodles’ and Lucy. If travel blogs are what you’re after, look to Amanda, Lacey and Heather. If you like out of the ordinary, story or lifestyle blogs, ‘Jason,’ Giulia and Rob can help you out. Not only is this list a diverse set of blogs, each blog themselves offers a variety of topics to read about, which I think makes them so enjoyable and very deserving of such an award.
So go on… have a peak, and show them some love. 🙂