Is there something in the water? I mean, I know it’s awards season with the Emmy’s, the Grammys, the Little Lambies, and the Ham Sammies, but this is getting a little out of hand… But not enough to keep me from posting another award nomination. 😛
The always wonderful Nick over at Nick’s Notions has nominated me for an award I have yet to receive. Now, I don’t know what Nick was trying to say with this Blog-aholic Award, but… well… okay, maybe I do have a problem. That’s the first step, right? Admitting you have a problem…?
“The Blog-aholic Award is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who ‘share and inspire others’” –The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Put the above logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their ‘About’ page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy)
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
This task perplexes me. Is it the most viewed posts or my favorite of the posts I’ve written? In order to cover all my bases, I will list both.
Actually, my most viewed posts are some of my personal favorites, but here are some other posts I enjoyed writing.
Interesting Facts about Me:
- Without glasses or contacts, I am considered legally blind.
- I have an addiction to Candy Crush. I’m on level
2,234 2,235 2,236 2,237 2,2382,239! (I’m not kidding you, I beat that many levels just in the time it took to write and post this)
- I have a pretty good singing voice, but I rarely share it with people.
These lovely ladies have been blogging their little hearts out, so even if they don’t want to participate in accepting and posting this award, I wanted to at least recognize them. I love what you do ladies. Keep on keepin’ on!