Hey, Hey! Another VBA! That was my poor attempt at rhyming and I promise, it will never happen again (at least not in this context).
My girl Kori over at Rambling Kori nominated me (almost 2 weeks ago!) for yet another Versatile Blogger Award. I feel like I’ve become that person at those award shows that keeps getting their name called over and over and every time they go up to accept the award, the applause dwindles more and more, and they start getting side looks from their peers as if to say, “We get the point already.”
I’m really not trying to rub it in your faces, but…
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.Since I’ve just completed this award not too long ago, and I don’t want to tag blogs for the sake of tagging (thus negating the quality of this award), I will read through WP’s First Friday post and find a handful of bloggers I find deserving.
7 Facts About Little ol’ Me:
- I’ve had my driver’s license for 9 years and I’ve had 5 different cars. Not that I’ve wrecked them all or anything… It’s a long story…
- I still sleep with my childhood blanket and I don’t think I will ever part with him. And yes. It’s a him. His name is Blankie.
- I have 2 guns: a revolver and a 9mm (aerosol) pistol, a 46 million jolt taser, and 2 pepper sprays. Any bad guys reading this: DON’T MESS WITH ME!
- I fractured my wrists when I was younger by falling off a trampoline. Afterwards, while my arm was in a sling, I taught myself how to do a one-handed cartwheel. #fearless
- I have a super power: I can wear any kind of hat and look adorable in it.
- I can’t sleep without a fan on; even when it’s below freezing outside.
- For my middle school talent show, I performed The Time Warp as Columbia from Rocky Horror Picture Show. (If you haven’t seen Rocky Horror Picture Show, what the hell are you doing with your life?)
First Friday Nominees:
Thanks again for the recognition, Kori. And sorry for such the delayed response!