Hey, Hey! Another VBA! That was my poor attempt at rhyming and I promise, it will never happen again (at least not in this context).
My girl Kori over at Rambling Kori nominated me (almost 2 weeks ago!) for yet another Versatile Blogger Award. I feel like I’ve become that person at those award shows that keeps getting their name called over and over and every time they go up to accept the award, the applause dwindles more and more, and they start getting side looks from their peers as if to say, “We get the point already.”
I’m really not trying to rub it in your faces, but…
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1,000 followers and let them know that they have been nominated.Since I’ve just completed this award not too long ago, and I don’t want to tag blogs for the sake of tagging (thus negating the quality of this award), I will read through WP’s First Friday post and find a handful of bloggers I find deserving.
7 Facts About Little ol’ Me:
- I’ve had my driver’s license for 9 years and I’ve had 5 different cars. Not that I’ve wrecked them all or anything… It’s a long story…
- I still sleep with my childhood blanket and I don’t think I will ever part with him. And yes. It’s a him. His name is Blankie.
- I have 2 guns: a revolver and a 9mm (aerosol) pistol, a 46 million jolt taser, and 2 pepper sprays. Any bad guys reading this: DON’T MESS WITH ME!
- I fractured my wrists when I was younger by falling off a trampoline. Afterwards, while my arm was in a sling, I taught myself how to do a one-handed cartwheel. #fearless
- I have a super power: I can wear any kind of hat and look adorable in it.
- I can’t sleep without a fan on; even when it’s below freezing outside.
- For my middle school talent show, I performed The Time Warp as Columbia from Rocky Horror Picture Show. (If you haven’t seen Rocky Horror Picture Show, what the hell are you doing with your life?)
First Friday Nominees:
Thanks again for the recognition, Kori. And sorry for such the delayed response!
I’ve had my licence for the past so many years but never driven anything!
I have blankie I love and it’s gender isn’t specified yet!
Are u a girl?
I fractured my arm too when I was a kid tried to walk down the stairs with my pants around my ankles! I know.. 😓
I look terrible in hats!
Same with the fans! Guess I’m just more comfortable of the sound of the fan! The Silent nights creep the f outa me!
.. I usually skip the about me section on people’s awards and never do award posts cause they are boring af but s for some reason your post caught my attention and was fun to read!
I’m glad you enjoyed it. 🙂 Yes, I am a girl. Was there a reason you attempted to walk down the stairs with your pants around your ankle? Did you not know how that would end?
“I have 2 guns…. I taught myself how to do a one-handed cartwheel. #fearless.” IT SHOULD BE #BADASS That’s so awesome!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha. I mean… that’s what I was thinking, but I didn’t want to toot my own horn. 🙂
Is the fan fanaticism (hur hur) a cold air thing or a noise thing?
I have never broken a single bone, or received stitches, or been to the emergency room ever in my life unless it was to accompany somebody else who needed to be there.
…Now that I’ve said that I’ll probably slip in the shower tomorrow and concuss myself.
I own…. a BB gun. I don’t even know where it is at the moment, but I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t frighten anybody. I should take up Krav Maga or something…
Well done on the award! VERY DESERVED!
The fan is definitely for noise. I don’t even have it facing my direction! I think it started because I’m an extremely light sleeper and found that the sound drowned out any annoyances. Now, it’s nearly impossible to sleep without it.
I hope you don’t get hurt in the near future. I wouldn’t want to be at fault.
Since you’re as tall as I am (give or take an inch or 2), I don’t think Krav Maga is the right choice. You may end up looking like a bird preforming a mating ritual.
And thanks! 🙂
Holy S*** you have 2 guns? Are you planning on being one of those bad asses in the movies where everyone pulls a pistol on everyone and you have both guns pointed in opposite directions? LOL!!! I thought about getting my license. How hard is it to get your license? How much does it cost? We have a shooting range really close. I wanna pack heat too. Is that what they say?
I would love to be a dual pistol wheeling bad ass, though it’s nearly impossible to shoot accurately that way. 🙂 I actually don’t have my permit for conceal carry, but I’m planning on obtaining it in the future. In order to get the permit, you have to take a safety course and pay up to $50.00 to the court issuing the permit. It only last for 5 years though. Since I don’t plan on toting around my guns, I don’t need one, but it’s always nice to have it just in case.
And yes. I’m packing so much heat! Especially with my taser! 😉