As you may have seen, this Vogue Parody tag has been making the rounds and Rosie linked my blog, so it would be rude not to respond. If you want to learn a little bit more about me, then here are my answers to 73 questions:
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
2. What does your workstation look like?
Organized with a few plants and a plastic, color-changing chandelier
3. Favourite food?
My momma’s deviled eggs
4. Favourite author?
I’m not a big reader, so my pool is somewhat small, but I really enjoy Celia Rivenbark’s style of writing
5. What do you think of open relationships?
6. What is your favourite video game?
Single player: Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Multiplayer: any of the older Mario Parties
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Classic glazed Kristy Kreme doughnut
8. Favourite movie?
Shall We Dance? with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez
9. Favourite book?
The Undomestic Goddess
10. Twitter or Instagram?
I’m on neither, so… Pintrest!
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
You’re not going to please everyone and that’s okay
13. What project are you working on right now?
Reupholstering a set of parlor chairs for my new office at work
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
16. Dream job?
17. Play any sports?
Volleyball in high school and I can throw a damn good football spiral 😉
18. Do you have a degree?
2 Associates: General Studies and Business Administration, 1 Bachelor’s: Business Administration
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Funny and/or travel related
21. What do you like to collect?
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Funny, Adventurous, Unexpected
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
A friend (technically an ex boyfriend) who will be hosting Fella and I for a long weekend away
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
For my fridge to be fixed
26. Sorting house?
The green one I guess…
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
That my dad wasn’t too seriously hurt in his accident
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Celebrating 4th of July with some pretty awesome people in Kentucky
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Hearing about this article on the radio on my way to work this morning
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Hugging my momma
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
4th of July
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Kim Possible since she’s a badass redhead
35. Do you like surprises?
If they’re done properly
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
Finding out I have a half sister I’ve never met (and never will)
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Back in the day, I was playing Conker’s Bad Fur Day (Nintendo 64) and it got to a part where zombies start swarming. I hate zombies, so when my character turned around and a zombie took up the whole screen, I screamed and threw the controller across the room, then proceeded to cry; I was 16ish.
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
TBA 😉 Don’t worry, you’ll read all about it
39. Do you like muffins?
Hell yes I like muffins! Do others not!?
40. Do you cook often?
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
A warm cookie
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Chocolate ice cream
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Chick-fil-A’s honey roasted barbecue sauce-you have to try it!
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
Living Your Best Life: students would be required to come up with their lifelong bucket list and attempt to complete it throughout the class for a grade. If it’s logistically impossible/improbably during the semester, then he/she would have to extensively write out how they would accomplish each task (they have to pick 5). Bucket lists have always intrigued me and I think having people explore theirs seriously will give them a new perspective on life.
48. Best animated film?
Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
Exercising intelligence is always impressive
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Fart I guess…
52. What’s the best pick up line?
Do you like raisins? How do you feel about a date?
53. Best comic book character?
Does Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs count…?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Wallet, sunglasses, lip balm
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
59. What lipstick do you use?
The one I got for my wedding last year (!) by Bite Beauty in the shade Sugarcane
60. What foundation do you use?
Maybelline BB Cream
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
Aria’s character in Pretty Little Liars
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Leaving for vacation and celebrating my brother’s birthday
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
Marley & Me
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
Badass (with a Heart of an Angel)
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
Yehuda and Maya Devir
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
Alive: my long lost sister, dead: Robin Williams
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
If you have yet to be tagged by anyone to participate, then consider yourself linked!