Any John Denver fans on here… Sunshine on My Shoulder… anyone?
Anywho. Hunida, an amazing blogger friend nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m never one to shy away from a Q and A.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
- What was the last meal you ate? Where did you eat it? A co-worker that I don’t get to see very often treated me to some local fare for lunch today. I had a burger with a side of tots. Yum! We ate in the back of a church I partnered up with to host a blood drive out of today.
- Do you write in a private journal or diary? If not now, did you ever use to? I can’t tell you how many journals/diaries I have started throughout my lifetime and never completed. But does one ever finish a journal? I currently have a journal that my therapist recommended I keep. I write down my experiences with trauma and reflect on how my body internalizes anxiety. Apparently my uterus is quite traumatized from my past; rightfully so, but I had no idea.
- Where would you like to spend your honeymoon and which activities would you like to do? If you’ve already had yours, where did you go and what did you do? My husband and I honeymooned in Belize and honestly, I think it was the best destination we could have chosen. Their primary language is English, their local businesses accept American money so we didn’t have to worry about exchanging currency, and it didn’t take an entire day to travel to/from. We hung by the pool every day, snorkeled, swam with a manatee and some sharks, zip lined in the jungle, hiked up ancient Mayan ruins, rode a jet ski, drank Belicin (Belizean beer) at 11am at a private beach. I think we need to go back for our 10 year, don’t you?
- Is there a certain “type” of person you always find yourself drawn to? (Both friendship wise and romantically). Not really. I’m not a people person, so I don’t seek out people or conversation, though people are drawn to me often enough; I think it’s the red hair.
- What is ONE thing you *must* do every single day? Drink tea!
- Do you enjoy shopping or is it a chore, something you try to get done as quick as possible? I love shopping. More specifically bargain shopping, whether it’s consignment or antiques stores; I love a good deal.
- Are you tall, short, or average? Is the rest of your family around the same or is there someone who is extra tall/short? I’m a shorty at 5’2″. I’m the same height as my mom, and my dad and brother are about 5’7″.
- What does your handwriting look like? Feel free to upload a photo! Like a 12 year old boys’. I actually participated in a Handwriting Tag a few years back…
- Is there an old photo or item that is super special to you, that you will always keep? I still have my childhood blankie that I sleep with every night. I don’t see myself ever parting with him. I will be 95 still snuggling my blankie in my nursing home.
- Do you have a pair of shoes that are your “go-to” or do you switch them up to match your outfits? I change my shoes with my looks. Today I rode my motorcycle to work, but I don’t like how my motorcycle boots look with my fit, so I brought a pair of sandals with me to wear for the day. I’m such a girl!
- What do you blog on? A laptop, desktop, phone, tablet? Laptop. Every once in a while I will write out a post with pen and paper and transcribe it onto my blog later on.
- What do you do for work?
- What do you do for fun?
- What is one of your go-to meals you make at home?
- What is a topic you could talk about for hours?
- Who would play you in a movie?
- What’s your go-to karaoke song?
- Have you been fired from a job? Do tell!
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
- What would be you final meal if you were on death row?
Feel free to answer these questions in the comments if you’d like. Happy blogging!