1. What was your favorite childhood book? Go dog. Go!
2. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Rocket Power
3. What book did you read in secret as a kid? Next question…
4. What album and CD do you love and know by heart? So many, but I’m going to say Avril Lavigne’s Complicated.
5. What book did you hate as a student? George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four-Bleh! Continue reading
As you may have seen, this Vogue Parody tag has been making the rounds and Rosie linked my blog, so it would be rude not to respond. If you want to learn a little bit more about me, then here are my answers to 73 questions:
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
2. What does your workstation look like?
Organized with a few plants and a plastic, color-changing chandelier Continue reading