1. What was your favorite childhood book? Go dog. Go!
2. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Rocket Power
3. What book did you read in secret as a kid? Next question…
4. What album and CD do you love and know by heart? So many, but I’m going to say Avril Lavigne’s Complicated.
5. What book did you hate as a student? George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four-Bleh! Continue reading
I’ve made an immense amount of connections on WordPress and an awful lot of friends I might add; friends from all over the world, which I’m rather proud of. My favorite part of blogging has easily been the friendships I’ve made via comments, follows, and likes. I look forward to the remarks made on my posts (which have become sporadic- sorry) and interacting with people on theirs. For me, blogging isn’t about the numbers. Sure, it’s cool that 800+ people (supposedly) follow along and are curious about me and what I have to say, but in all honestly, the handful of followers that I have now, especially the ones who make an effort to interact with me, are enough. Continue reading
So, if you haven’t noticed, I’ve stopped participating in blogging awards. I love getting nominated and receiving recognition, but I feel like a lot of them, especially the ones you see pretty regularly, have lost their charm due to their high circulation.
So on that note… Continue reading
If you hadn’t noticed, it’s been just over a month since my last post. Why the hiatus?
Around the time that I last posted, a lot was happening for me including moving into my new home (which is amazing by the way…). Also around that time, my one year blogging anniversary came and went, I reached 500 followers, and one of my previous posts was published in an online magazine. Pretty exciting stuff, huh? So why did I stop? Continue reading