Any John Denver fans on here… Sunshine on My Shoulder… anyone?
Anywho. Hunida, an amazing blogger friend nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m never one to shy away from a Q and A.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
1. What was your favorite childhood book? Go dog. Go!
2. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Rocket Power
3. What book did you read in secret as a kid? Next question…
4. What album and CD do you love and know by heart? So many, but I’m going to say Avril Lavigne’s Complicated.
5. What book did you hate as a student? George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four-Bleh! Continue reading
As you may have seen, this Vogue Parody tag has been making the rounds and Rosie linked my blog, so it would be rude not to respond. If you want to learn a little bit more about me, then here are my answers to 73 questions:
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
2. What does your workstation look like?
Organized with a few plants and a plastic, color-changing chandelier Continue reading
I’m nosey. Not as nosey as most, but more nosey than some. I’m pretty sure that’s why I’m a reality tv fan, and why I don’t pay for television (because I would get nothing done).
Anyway… 2 of my blogging buddies recently posted about what’s in their purses and I was marvelously intrigued. If you’re also interested in other people’s personal belongings, here are Becky’s, Amanda’s, and now mine! Continue reading
I have recently been encouraged by Natalie Schriefer to participate in the Handwriting Tag after commenting on her post, and thought it sounded like a fun post to do, so here we are!
- Write your name.
- Write your blog’s name.
- Write your favorite word and its definition.
- Write something nice.
- Write the name of your favorite song right now.
- What are you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself.
- Write/ draw your favorite emoticon.
- Write a silly message.
- Write who you’re tagging (the more the merrier).
Song Day! I have always loved music. I can play multiple instruments (in a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-none kind of way), but my appreciation of the art does not stop there. I love how one song can take you back to a given time and place. Its emotional. Its personal. Its sentimental. Its spiritual. To some, music is life itself.
Because of my diverse taste in music, there is a plethora of songs I could chose from for today’s quote. Suffice to say, it was pretty hard picking just one, but seeing as I am Continue reading
I warned you: this one is going to be sappy.
If you have been keeping up with My Story, then you may not believe me when I say: I believe in love 100%. I love the idea of love. I’m a sucker for a good love story, so its no surprise that my 2nd quote comes from a romance movie (more commonly referred to as a chick-flick). But not just any romance movie; my favorite movie of all time! In an attempt at prolonging the inevitable, I will first tell you about said movie. Or rather, Google will tell you about it: Continue reading
Hello again. I’m sorry for the pause in my story telling. I have been pretty busy and haven’t had time to dedicate to my blog. But, alas, I have returned and in doing so, I found out that I have been nominated for a challenge. First one yet! The challenge is well, the 3 Day Quote Challenge (if you haven’t guessed by the title). I really like the concept behind this challenge because you can tell a lot about a person from their answers to such questions.
I was nominated…? challenged…? chosen…? ah, whatever… by Meet Me in Nevada Continue reading