As you may have seen, this Vogue Parody tag has been making the rounds and Rosie linked my blog, so it would be rude not to respond. If you want to learn a little bit more about me, then here are my answers to 73 questions:
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
2. What does your workstation look like?
Organized with a few plants and a plastic, color-changing chandelier Continue reading
I haven’t participate in any kind of awards or challenges for a while, but this one sounded fun, so thank you Aaron for tagging me.
How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie—but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post.
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Ho ho ho BEXoxo goers! Merry Christmas! I thought I would change it up a bit this week seeing as it’s LESS THAN A WEEK ‘TIL CHRISTMAS!! I’ve seen The Christmas Tag circulating the blogasphere and thought I would participate. I hope it gets you in the Christmas spirit as much as it did for me! 😊
I have recently been encouraged by Natalie Schriefer to participate in the Handwriting Tag after commenting on her post, and thought it sounded like a fun post to do, so here we are!
- Write your name.
- Write your blog’s name.
- Write your favorite word and its definition.
- Write something nice.
- Write the name of your favorite song right now.
- What are you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself.
- Write/ draw your favorite emoticon.
- Write a silly message.
- Write who you’re tagging (the more the merrier).