Renata just wants to know all about me, and who can blame her–I’m pretty interesting. 🙂 My blogging buddy nominated me for the Hallotober Tag and I’m rarely one to shy away from such invitations. Thanks for thinking of me, Renata!
Any John Denver fans on here… Sunshine on My Shoulder… anyone?
Anywho. Hunida, an amazing blogger friend nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and I’m never one to shy away from a Q and A.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so that others can find them.
- List the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the award and ask them 11 new questions.
Renata challenged me to write about a memorable birthday I’ve had (an echo from Bill) and since I’ve pretty much spilled those beans on my own quarantine birthday post a couple months back, I’ve decided instead to share my coolest birthday gift: a car.
Now with that lead up, you’d think it was an awesome birthday surprise that came with an over-sized bow or maybe the keys gifted in a little box that was perfectly wrapped. Yeah, none of that happened… Continue reading
1. What was your favorite childhood book? Go dog. Go!
2. What was your favorite TV show as a child? Rocket Power
3. What book did you read in secret as a kid? Next question…
4. What album and CD do you love and know by heart? So many, but I’m going to say Avril Lavigne’s Complicated.
5. What book did you hate as a student? George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four-Bleh! Continue reading
I want to play too!
Cass tagged me to participate in this fun little blogging Q/A so here are my responses.
1. Green Christmas or White Christmas?
I’m guessing this is a ‘what would you prefer’ kind of question… I’m sad to say it, but I’ve never experienced a White Christmas, though I would much prefer my Christmases to be white.
2. Would you rather snuggle up with a blanket or go outside and play in the snow?
As you may have seen, this Vogue Parody tag has been making the rounds and Rosie linked my blog, so it would be rude not to respond. If you want to learn a little bit more about me, then here are my answers to 73 questions:
1. What’s your usual Starbucks order?
2. What does your workstation look like?
Organized with a few plants and a plastic, color-changing chandelier Continue reading
I haven’t participate in any kind of awards or challenges for a while, but this one sounded fun, so thank you Aaron for tagging me.
How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie—but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post.
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
- Write your name.
- Write your blog’s name.
- Write your favorite word and its definition.
- Write something nice.
- Write the name of your favorite song right now.
- What are you writing with?
- Write a fun fact about yourself.
- Write/ draw your favorite emoticon.
- Write a silly message.
- Write who you’re tagging (the more the merrier).